Friday, November 30, 2012

baby, it's cold outside





Jeans - Volcom//Sweater - H&M//Boots - Steve Madden//Fingerless Gloves - Gap//Scarf - Mom's closet//Coat - Kensie//Purse - Unknown store in Frankfurt//Headband - Aldo
With the unseasonably warm temperatures we've been experiencing over the last few weeks I almost had myself fooled into believing winter had been postponed.  This week, however, a cold and snowy weather blast quickly brought me back to reality.  At this time of the year I’m still early in the 'enjoying snow and it's beauty' phase.  For me the world never feels more peaceful than when snow keeps people off the roads and snowflakes are floating down in front of street lights at night.  Talk to me in March when I’m complaining about salt stained boots, walking in slush, and perma-cold feet.
But right now, it’s beautiful.
This is what I wore on a cold walk in the park with my love (after which we quickly went off to get hot beverages to warm our hands)!  
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment