Monday, December 3, 2012

a moment from the checkout line







Sweater and Collar - Attitude by Jay Manuel (Sears)//Skirt - Dollhouse//Booties - Fioni//Coat - Unknown
Recently my dad and I stopped into the grocery store to pick up a few things.  We were waiting in line at the checkout when I wandered off to have a quick look at the Joe Fresh section (one of the great benefits of living in Canada).  When I came back there was a Crunchie bar waiting to be checked in with the rest of the groceries.  My dad looked at me with an astonished look on his face.. "You won't believe what happened; The bar LEAPED off the rack and onto the conveyor belt!"  Dad turned away for a moment and when he looked back there were two crunchie bars waiting to be checked in.  Like father like daughter.  And anything to satisfy a sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment