Tuesday, November 13, 2012

leopard print & leather





Blouse, pants, hat and bag - Winners//Scarf - Primark//Coat - Unknown (old)//Booties - Crown Vintage
 The past few days have been quite uneventful and the highlight has been the ever-changing weather; it was bitterly cold and windy one day yet sunny, warm and spring-like the next!  Unfortunately I came down with a cold and spent the majority of the long weekend trying to sleep it off, or eating soup and drinking cappuccinos while awake.  I also happened to see Wes Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom".  I know his movies aren't everyone's piece of cake but I did enjoy his movie "The Darjeeling Limited" and absolutely loved "Fantastic Mr. Fox" (based on the book by Roald Dahl) so I had high expectations for his newest movie - and it did not disappoint :).  It is about a young boy and girl who fall in love and try to run away together.  Also, Bob Balaban plays the cutest old weatherman I've ever seen.  Have you seen it? x

No comments:

Post a Comment