Sunday, November 25, 2012

black, white and red





Tights and Scarf - Winners//Booties - Dolce Vita via Winners//Shorts and Earrings - Forever 21//Button-Up Shirt - Joe Fresh//Sweater - Urban Planet//Watch - Nixon//Bracelet - Aldo//Coat - DKNY via Model Citizens

First off, please excuse my coat being covered in cat hairs... she wants everyone to know I’m hers.  Moving on: this is the second outfit I’m posting with coloured tights.  I went with red tights to have as the focus of an otherwise completely neutral and basic outfit.  In fact, just between you and me, a few hours before this photo was taken I wasn't wearing a turtleneck sweater on top of the white button up shirt but... nutella on toast cravings happen.  And when one occurs in conjunction with a white shirt, a mess ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment