Tuesday, November 6, 2012

uk beauty wishlist


One of the things I enjoy most while traveling in another country is looking at the different products and brands that it has (does that make me weird?  Whatever, I'm down with it).  I can never resist popping in to some local shops to have a look at the products they have to offer that differ from what's available at home.  The last time I was in the UK was when I visited London a few years ago.  As I was backpacking and toting everything along with me it didn't allow me much shopping room. However, if I travel again to the UK (and bring along a large suitcase ;)) this is what I am interested in picking up:

Alpha-H
  • Liquid Gold
Butter London
  • Nail Polish
Collection 2000
  • Lasting Perfection Concealer
Hydraluron
  • Moisture Booster
Jo Malone
  • Fragrances
Max Factor

  • Mascaras (As mentioned by Lisa Eldridge)
  • Miracle Touch Creamy Blush
MUA (Make Up Academy)
  • 12 shade eyeshadow palette in Heaven & Earth
  • 12 shade eyeshadow palette in Undressed
Nails Inc.
  • Nail Polish
Natural Collection
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman
  • Core Collection, Blush Brush and Powder Brush
Sleek

  • Blush Trio in Lace
  • Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel
  • Face Contour Kit in Light

Does anyone else make travel wish lists?  I can't be the only one out there.  Do share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment