Friday, December 14, 2012

the wooly mammoth vest makes an appearance


Pants - Joe Fresh//Top - Joe Fresh//Faux fur vest - BB Dakota//Watch - Nixon//Necklace - Ardene//Scarf - nabbed from mom's closet//booties - Dolce Vita
The now infamous ikea monkey (wearing a shearling coat) story that resulted from last week inspired me to put together a somewhat 'animalistic' outfit of my own.  Mine's more wooly mammoth than primate, though.  Okay so really, I just wanted an
excuse to wear this fur vest.  This thing is ridiculous and I absolutely love it.  How could you not love something when wearing it makes your boyfriend say things like "can I take a picture of you? And then a picture of the cat?  ..I want to see the family resemblance".  Or, " can you just do this for me?" *imitates Michael Cera's friend acting like a cat in Superbad*.  Apparently he thinks this vest makes me resemble a feline.. Or "yep that outfit sure is.. Original!" - could've been a politician in another life, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment