Monday, October 15, 2012

this weekend

Blazer - Gap//Shirt - American Eagle (thrifted)//Pants - Uniqlo//Necklace and Ring - Forever 21//Moccasins - Steve Madden

This past weekend was kind of awesome, for several reasons...


Having a massage appointment that made me feel SO much better!  Hello sitting comfortably again.

Discovering the goodness known as eggs Benedict.  How have I not known about this until now??

A (self) manicure that has lasted 3 days sans chip - thank you OPI top coat.

My boyfriend renting The Hunger Games movie for us to watch and him loving it and looking up the release date for the second and making me tell him all about the second book.  

Also, he took me out for STEAKS (nom) and then surprised me with tickets for us to go see The Perks of Being a Wallflower, which he knew I really wanted to see but didn't think was coming here due to its limited release (and it was such an awesome movie)!  

I hope your weekend was equally wonderful :)

Happy Monday everybody, here's a song for you to hopefully start your week off right. I'm off to attempt a new chili recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment