Sunday, June 10, 2012

umbrellas and windy days






Dress from Jacob//Jacket from Zara//Hunter Wellies//Umbrella from The Travel Bug//Bag from Forever 21//Bracelets from Charlotte Russe//Nixon watch
Because sometimes you just need to go dancing around in the rain.. with an umbrella... until a gust of wind comes along and almost blows you away.. yes.
Let me just say, I love umbrellas, or maybe I love the idea of umbrellas.... Patterned, see through, solid colours...I think they make adorable fashion accessories! However, the strength of the wind here on a typical day makes it difficult to be able to use them without a) breaking the umbrella or b) flying away à la Mary Poppins.  So, when the rare occasion presents itself that it's raining and not windy I take the opportunity to go for a walk in the rain. Unfortunately on this day the wind was a little stronger than I had thought...  What do you think?  Are umbrellas cute accessories or are they not as functional as they may seem?

No comments:

Post a Comment